Information on processing of personal data for commercial purposes
On the basis of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27.04.2016. on
the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, we inform you that
- The administrator of your personal data is RADEX Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp. K ul. Komunalna 2, 14-200 Iława, resulting from previous cooperation.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of providing commercial services for the sale of goods, services and products, processing complaints.
- The company will process the identification data (first name, surname, company name, VATID), address data and contact data (telephone number, e-mail address) obtained from you. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Company, among others to IT service providers, entities processing data for the purpose of insuring the Company’s receivables, banks and institutions financing the Company’s activities, Partners for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities – whereby these entities process data on the basis of a contract concluded with the Company and only in accordance with its instructions.
- Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data by the Company
you are entitled to :
- The right of access to personal data,
- The right to rectification of personal data,
- The right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten),
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- The right to data portability to another controller,
- The right to object to the processing of your data, including profiling, and the need for direct marketing,
- The right to withdraw consent where the Company processes your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any manner, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
- You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent given before withdrawal.